Sold to Ben L
Sold to Harold D
Sold to Cally C
Sold to Brenda B
Sold to Rafael P
Sold to Jesse R
Sold to Jennifer W
Sold to Bethany J
Sold to Melinda R
So once the puppies are moved over to this page around 4-6 weeks of age the picking will starts and how we do it is listed below.
1. I will contact you to let you know its your turn.
2.You will contact me asap to let me know what # you want.
3. I will put your name with the puppy that you pick.
4. Please keep in mind that you will have other family's waiting to pick as well.
5. After picking has been completed we will be setting up pick up times along with dates.
6. You will also be getting emails from petkey.com and us so please keep a eye on emails that might need to be signed.
7. Make sure to have vet appointments made for the guarantee 48-72 hours after picking up weekends are exempt.
8. Trumpeters is a tightly ran business and were all professionals and we take care of our customers and expect the same respect right back from you.
NOTE: If you can't pick at the time due to being away or not around family that want's to help pick you could loose your place in picking and get moved to the end of the litter. By this time you know about when the picking is going to start and should be preparing family for this day I will put photo's up a day or so before picking starts so family can start looking before picking starts. STRONGLY RECOMMED having family pick 2 different numbers so when it's your turn you can pick.
M1- Ben L
F1- Jesse R
F2- Cally C
F4- Bethany J
F8- Elvira M